Win two VIP tickets to Pub in the Park – Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter is: Tom Kerridge Media whose registered office is at The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS, United Kingdom.
2. Open to UK mainland residents and aged over 18, excluding employees of Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, their family, and any other person associated with this promotion.
3. The prize is as follows: 1 set of two VIP tickets to Pub in the Park 2022. Tickets valid for one location, on one date and for one session only.
4. The tickets are for entry to the event only. They prize does not include travel costs or any other expenses you may incur on the visit.
5. The competition opens on 25th August 2022. Closing date for entry is 30th August 2022 at 11:59am EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. Entry is via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants must complete all the following on one of the channels as detailed below:
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No third-party entries will be accepted.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. Tom Kerridge Media Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or incomplete, regardless of cause, including, for example, because of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. The winner will be selected using a random number generator from all valid entries received.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The winner will be notified by DM on 31st If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winners may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or prize draw.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tom Kerridge Media and not to any other party.
23. Prize draw results and the names of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS.