WIN SUNDAY LUNCH FOR FOUR AT KERRIDGE’S BAR & GRILL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition Prize: Sunday lunch for four at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill
Sunday Lunch or Dinner for four at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill – includes up to three courses per person, a bottle of wine for the table chosen by the sommelier followed by tea/coffee or water.
- Prize is only valid for Kerridge’s Bar & Grill, The Corinthia 10 Northumberland Ave, London WC2N 5AE
- Table must be reserved via email request to email@example.com at least 14 days before booking is required. (Subject to availability).
- The prize does not include travel costs or any other expenses you may incur on the visit. You will need to pay for any additional spend which is not included in the prize details (as above).
- Prize valid for 12 months after date of competition closes.
- Entry is free, no purchase necessary, to enter you must complete your details in the online entry form.
- Promotor: Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, registered office: The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS
- Closing date for entry is 11th December 2022 at 11:59pm EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Open to UK mainland residents and aged over 16, excluding employees of Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, their family, and any other person associated with this promotion.
- No cash alternative available. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. We reserve the right to replace the prize if necessary to do so.
- Only one entry per person, no third-party entries will be accepted.
- Tom Kerridge Media Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, incomplete, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator, from all the valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw, the account used for this notification will be the account supplied in the entry submission. If not contactable within 72 hours winners risk disqualification and the awarding of the prize to another entrant.
- The name of the winner will be available upon request after the draw. To request this information please contact the promoter in writing Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS.
- By entering the competition you consent for your name to be published if you are a winner.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the adjudicator is final.
- Tom Kerridge Media Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in the prize being forfeited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.