WIN A MEAL FOR TWO AT THE HAND AND FLOWERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition Prize: A meal for two people at The Hand and Flowers, 126 West Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 2BP.
- The prize includes a three-course à la carte meal for two at The Hand and Flowers, including a bottle of house wine. The prize does not include sides, additional drinks, or service charge. The prize does not include travel costs or any other expenses you may incur on the visit.
- Prize to be redeemed by 19/07/2022.
- Promotor: Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, registered office: The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS
To enter, you must complete all the following:
Be a Pirate, or sign up to become a Pirate
Follow @cheftomkerridge on Instagram
Comment ‘done’ on the post advertising this competition
- Closing date 23/07/2021 @ 12pm. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be counted.
- Open to UK residents and aged over 16, excluding employees of Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, their family, and any other person associated with this promotion.
- No cash alternative available. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. We reserve the right to replace the prize if necessary to do so.
- Only one entry per person, no third-party entries will be accepted.
- Tom Kerridge Media Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, incomplete, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator, from all the valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 14 days of the draw, the account used for this notification will be the account supplied in the entry submission. If not contactable within 72 hours winners risk disqualification and the awarding of the prize to another entrant.
- The name of the winner will be available upon request after the draw. To request this information please contact the promoter in writing Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS.
- By entering the competition you consent for your name to be published if you are a winner.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the adjudicator is final.
- Tom Kerridge Media Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in the prize being forfeited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.