Terms and conditions – WIN FOUR TICKETS TO PUB IN THE PARK
- COMPETITION PRIZE: One prize available to win – Four entry tickets to a Pub in the Park festival of your choice. Subject to ticket availability. Venue choices and possible dates:
Bath – 18th to 20th June 2021
Dulwich – 25th to 27th June 2021
Warwick – 2nd to 4th July
Tunbridge Wells – 9th to 11th July
Chichester – 24th to 25th July
Chiswick – 3rd to 5th September
St. Albans – 10th to 12th September
Marlow – 16th to 19th September
We will try to accommodate tickets to your preferred venue, date and time, but if already sold out alternative options will be offered to you.
- The prize does not include travel costs or any expenses you may incur on the day.
- Promotor: Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, registered office: The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS
- Entries to be submitted via entry link in April newsletter. Email and name must be completed on the online form for the entry to count as valid.
- Closing date 22/03/2021. Entries received after the closing date will not be counted.
- Open to UK residents and aged over 16, excluding employees of Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, their family, and any other person associated with this promotion.
- No cash alternative available. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. We reserve the right to replace the prize if necessary to do so.
- Only one entry per person, no third-party entries will be accepted.
- Tom Kerridge Media Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, incomplete, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator, from all the valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw, the email address used for this notification will be the email address supplied in the entry submission. If not contactable within 72 hours winners risk disqualification and the awarding of the prize to another entrant.
- The name of the winner will be available upon request after the draw. To request this information please contact the promoter in writing Tom Kerridge Media Ltd, The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS, marked Personalised Video message.
- By entering the competition you consent for your name to be published if you are a winner.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the adjudicator is final.
- Tom Kerridge Media Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in the prize being forfeited
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law.